“Fabulous”

Palm Court Italian Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tucked away at the end of the Grand Palm Colonnade at Island Grand, Palm Court Italian Grill offers an intimate dining experience with your favorite culinary creations from the Mediterranean. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner indoors or under the stars on the patio as you savor creamy pastas and the seafood selections that range from fried calamari to fresh grouper. Complement your meal with an extensive selection of fine wines available by the glass, letting you match each course with pairings recommended by your gracious server.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I went with my mom and daughter and sat outside. The food was excellent and the service was great! The waiter, Francis was an amazing waiter. He took time to explain the menu and offer suggestions based on our personal preferences.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My daughter and I ate here while staying at the Tradewind's resort. It was fantastic! I had a delicious stuffed chicken breast, but wished I could have also tried the pistachio crusted grouper. The menu has a lot of nice choices for seafood and pasta. There are only a few poultry and beef items. The bruschetta was also awesome. Kid's pizza was a nice thin crust square and my daughter enjoyed it. Risotto was fabulous and is available as a side, but came with my meal:) Reservations recommended as it is not a large restaurant and outside seating is determinate on weather.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

While usually a bit skeptical of a hotel meal, we were pleasantly surprised by Palm Court. In fact, we liked it so much the first time we dined there twice during our brief stay. The quality of the food was excellent and a good value for a vacation destination. We were lucky enough to have Francis as our waiter both times - he was amazing. During our first visit he did a magic trick for our kids and during the second, gave them a drawing lesson. We will be back!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate there this past week with our 2 and 4 year old. Our server Francis was beyond excellent. They didn't have any sides that our kids liked so Francis ran over to the hotels deli/store and got them applesauce! He was very attentive and took pride in his job! If you go there make sure you request him!!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

So I came here with my family. We thought it was gonna be a fine dining restaurant. It had the atmosphere, but not the food or service to back it up. We waited a total of about 50 minutes for our food. That was the worst part. My mother who was with me had scallops and they had sand in them. Ew! And my dad had the rice medley of the day which the chef makes. It also had a sandy taste to it. I got the ravioli of the day and the beef tips were good, but the whole dish was not worth $22. We never got any bread while we were waiting. The poor lady who ran the front desk was so nice and tried to keep up by filling water glasses and making sure everyone was okay. She gave us our bread, not our server. She asked "do you guys want some more bread?" My dad laughed and said "we haven't had any yet" she looked appalled and went to get us some so that was nice. My mom had to complain before we got our food. So we weren't pleased AT ALL. For the three of us the bill was almost $100. Not worth it.