“Best restaurant at Tradewinds Resort”

Palm Court Italian Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tucked away at the end of the Grand Palm Colonnade at Island Grand, Palm Court Italian Grill offers an intimate dining experience with your favorite culinary creations from the Mediterranean. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner indoors or under the stars on the patio as you savor creamy pastas and the seafood selections that range from fried calamari to fresh grouper. Complement your meal with an extensive selection of fine wines available by the glass, letting you match each course with pairings recommended by your gracious server.
Orlando, Florida
“Best restaurant at Tradewinds Resort”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Food is great had our 30th wedding anaveresy there 7 people in the party and all liked the food very much. When I go back to Tradewinds I will be sure to have supper there.

“Great food”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I do have say that the food here is great!! However, the service is less than good - considering I wanted to smack the waiter at one point for trying to give us parneting advice on when my children should be having a soda (by the way - they are very well behaved or I would have agreed). The food made up for him

Visited July 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Staff!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My coworkers and I visited The Palm while in St. Pete's for a training conference and we had an excellent experience. All of us enjoyed our meals and the drinks were fantastic. I had a absolutely phenomenal lamb chop dish with truly glorious garlic mashed potatoes at the recommendation of our server. The limoncello martini was addictive and delicious. However, the best part of this experience was the staff. Our server, Francis, was knowledgeable, funny, and very attentive. Our favorite member of the staff was Audra, the Palm hostess, who was incredibly helpful, kind, and just an all around wonderful person. The owners of The Palm are certainly doing something right to attract such warm, friendly employees. I will definitely go back to The Palm any time I am in St. Pete!

Arlington, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Promises much, delivers little.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were excited about a nice dinner in a quiet restaurant while staying at the Tradewinds Resort. Palm Court seated us promptly, our server took our order, brought our drinks and appetizers, and then we waited an hour and a half for our dinner. When we finally asked if the food was coming out, the server confessed he never placed our order. While the management tried to assuage our disappointment, it was highly unprofessional to not realize the order hadn't been placed. When we finally got our food, it was bland. Would never go here again.

Assonet, Massachusetts
“Palm Court - great meal & service!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We visited the Tradewinds resort over the Memorial Day weekend. Even though we failed to make a reservation, they squeezed us in to the outdoor court (great atmosphere). I had the Veal and my wife had the filet mignon, both expertly prepared! We've raved about our meals there.

• Visited May 2014