“Breakfast Buffet”

Bermudas Steak & Seafood
Ranked #42 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, View, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Featuring only the freshest Gulf seafood and finest aged steaks, Bermudas Steak and Seafood at Island Grand offers a culinary adventure in a casual setting. Enjoy the bright, whitewashed woodwork and friendly service as you savor breakfast and dinner selections. In the mornings, enjoy spectacular ocean views while savoring a traditional breakfast buffet made of only the finest seasonal ingredients. Wake up to pastries, quiche, bacon, sausage, fresh seasonal fruits, biscuits and gravy and made-to-order omelets. Delicious á la carte options, like our famous crab Benedict, are served year-round. A favorite St. Pete Beach steakhouse, enjoy hand-cut steaks, paired with our innovative wine preservation system that allow you to enjoy fine wines by the glass that you would normally have to purchase by the bottle. The seafood selection is just as mouth-watering!
Garden City, New York
“Breakfast Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Nice selection of breakfast items and Eddie the omelet chef, was the BEST! Delicious hot omelets and over-easy eggs!! All four of us loved them!

Visited May 2014

Plant City, Florida
“Over Priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had just checked into Tradewinds and were all starving and didnt want to hunt for a place to eat. We decided to dine at the resort. We chose to eat at Bermudas. Our food was over priced and my pasta was mushy and not hot.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent food, excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

My boyfriend took me out for a late night dinner at Bermuda's where we indulged in a shrimp cocktail for a starter. We then proceeded to order stuffed grouper and a filet (our server Abbey's recommendation) which was nonetheless delicious and a fresh taste of Florida. Abbey also went on to explain how the grouper is a locally caught fish through a program Tradewinds participates in. In conclusion, my partner and I were more than satisfied with the food, and the service was just the cherry on top. Will definitely return again.

• Visited April 2014
US
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Bermuda's is located inside Tradewinds resort. It was pricey, but not ridiculous and the kids eat free Monday-Thursday (at least they did while we stayed there. I tried the grouper, which is wild and locally caught and it was out of this world! Mashed potatoes are whipped and delicious. My husband had the salmon which was also delicious. The service (Jared especially) was fantastic! I wish we had another night to eat there!

Visited April 2014
Saranac Lake, New York
“Abbey is the best!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We had the most amazing waitress! Her name was Abbey. (The first night there we had Vicki and she was horrible). We have had Abbey twice and she was very attentive and really friendly. The food was excellent. It was my wife and two kids ages 2 and 4. This is where the real story begins... We only had our resort card and no cash on us. Rather than run all the way back to the room, I asked Abbey our server if she had a couple dollars and I would pay her back on the tip. She reached into her own wallet and gave me her last $4 dollars. My kids were so excited because they had been waiting patiently to play the grabber game where you win stuffed animals. Abbey came over to see if the kids had won, they didn't and were very upset. When we got back to the room a man was waiting there with two Beaker stuffed animals and a note from Abbey saying to enjoy their new friends!!! Our kids eyes lit up!!!! That was the nicest thing anyone did for us our entire vacation!!! ABBEY IS AMAZING!!!!
Thank you Jason, Kristeen, Addison, and Emii