Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$327
  • Pool
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$214
Alden Suites
US$277
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$211
US$126
US$199
US$195
US$166
US$123
Agoda.com
Kimpton Hotel Zamora(St. Pete Beach)
US$293
US$190
Hotels.com
US$163
US$144
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$180
US$394
US$304
All reviewshuge deckpete beachfree beer and wineboca ciega baydeck areaone bedroom suitemain resortbeach accessother guestsfull size refrigeratorwithin walking distancesmall hotelbeach sideoffice staffsmall pooldirectly across the streetsister resort
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed at the Bay Palms and was very impressed by the clean rooms and the frendly staff. It was near a grocery store, drug store, and restaurants all within walking distance.
The beach is just across the street and was just beautiful. This was a solo trip and I felt safe at all times. My room was a two person room with a little deck that overlooked the bay, great for watching the sun come up with that first cup of coffee. There was plenty of lounge chairs and space on the sun deck and cabanas, the pool was inviting and clean. I also used the pool at the the beachfront property and it was also very clean, a snack stand with great burgers and had restrooms for your use. The evening cocktail hour was great to meet other guest and compare what to do and great places to dine. The free internet was a big plus. Transportation around the beach is no problem if you are without an auto several taxi services are available. I will be returning to this hotel again. The only thing I didn't care for was the little lizard that was sitting on my shoulder when I was out on the deck reading my book, very cute as long as he gets his own book and chair. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Samm1020
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, General Manager at Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you so much for your GREAT review of the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort and Marina. Thank you for mentioning our clean rooms and friendly staff, I will be sure to share your comments at our next staff meeting. I’m glad that you enjoyed the many decks, lounge chairs and cabanas. I also see that you even had a burger at our Beachside café at the Plaza Beach Hotel. My two favorites are the double cheeseburger with all the trimmings or Jumbo Chicago Dog, everything on the menu is great, but those two items in my opinion are the best. Tie that in with our social hour with Free beer and wine and you have great set-up.

Thank you again for your great review and I will keep my eyes out for the little scholar and be sure that he gets his own books.

Robert Czyszczon
Plaza Beach Resorts – St Pete Beach
Family Owned and Operated

Reviewed 26 May 2012

My wife and I happened upon this venue while looking for pet-friendly, beachside accommodations within short driving distance of Orlando. We stayed in one of the deluxe suites and were very pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness of the main living and kitchen/dining areas. I guess the ultimate compliment that can be paid an establishment would be to say that it was well worth the money, and that we will be back.

I have read a couple of reviews where other guests complained that are no pet-walking areas on the property, but after arriving and investigating for myself, I had to laugh at that notion. There are two small parks within a 3 minute walk of the property. And as far as having to cross Gulf Blvd. to get to the beach - again - I think some folks just look for things to complain about....

The staff was friendly. And while I had no reason to really interact other than to check in and out, I felt that they would have been responsive had I had an issue. Very clean. Bed comfort was so-so, but I had no problems sleeping. Enough restaurants within walking distance (I define anything inside of a 10 minute walk to be walking distance) that we only started the car to drive down to Ft. Desoto Park for the dog beach (what a trip - too cool). We expect to be a regular mini-vacation destination.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Beematola
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Could tell manager wanted our business from the very first by reducing the rate when we wanted to go and check out other hotels. Stayed at the bayside hotel. Newly renovated. Very clean both in and out. The attendants were even scrubbing the deck. The manager was there straightening out the lounge chairs. Very close attention to detail. The shower was a bit small but no problem Would stay there again and recommend.

2  Thank bbb179
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I just stayed here this past weekend. Very cute for a quiet couples weekend. The rooms are updated and very sleek. I also love that they are "green" friendly. The dock was beautiful to sit on at night enjoying a few beers and feeding the fish. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Second floor was amazing! 215 was a great room!
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This little resort is fantastic! It is clean and in a great location to cover the best of both sides of Florida. Bay fishing on one side and Beach on the other. We had a great time, meeting the owners and the guest's were fantastic also. I would highly reccomend this resort for a great vacation.

1  Thank INTOM