This is a 3 buliding/resorts on Gulf Blvd in St Pete Beach . 1 building on gulf side , other 2 on inlet side.
Staff is exceptionally Friendly and helpful.
We were upgraded from efficency to one bedroom which was very nice. rooms have kitchenette.
They were large and very clean and very modern considering the age of the buildings.
Interent access is free. No nasty resort fees that can often crop up.evening beer and wine hour
2 pools . large beach on gulf
Parking on inlet side is a bit dicey getting out onto Gulf blvd. Also during the day Gulf Blvd can be noisy with trucks and motorcycles.
Office is at One of the buildings only and is not 24X7.
You can fish right from their piers. Grills on the deck.
very good stay, off season prices very low. would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated this year, the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina is an authentic Florida boutique resort situated directly on the Boca Ciega Bay. Boasting as having one of the largest privately owned fishing piers in St Petersburg at 1,500 square feet, you can enjoy great fishing, watch the manatees and dolphins, or dock your boat right on site. With a beautiful pool overlooking the Boca Ciega Bay this makes Bay Palms Waterfront Resort a perfect destination for relaxation, and best of all, it is only 200 feet from the beach. Room types range from spacious studio apartments with kitchenettes to large one bedroom apartment suites. Best of all, we have NO surprise resort fees! Enjoy everything the Bay Palms has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE Fitness Room, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Parking, FREE BBQ Area, and FREE Private Fishing Pier use. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 2008. The family is very active in the day to day operations, on property daily, and has a friendly staff ready to assist you with your authentic Florida vacation. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and Approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida as well as Greenleaders Gold Award from TripAdvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort is directly in the center of the island. Everything is within walking distance: the grocery store, restaurants, and shopping are just across the street. Activities such as Deep Sea Fishing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Cruises and many different island cruises visiting the nearby islands are available nearby. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney and all the Orlando Parks. Also, as a guest of the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort, you will have full access to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort which is owned by the same family. You will have FREE full use of all the amenities at the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort including the private beach, large heated pool overlooking the beach, FREE beach chairs, FREE beach towels, FREE parking and many more amenities. We look forward to hosting you at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort. Try us, and see for yourself why so many people return to the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bay Palm Resort
- Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel And Marina St. Pete Beach, Florida