Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$236
Alden Suites
US$162
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$277
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$180
US$195
US$166
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$195
Orbitz.com
US$394
US$349
Orbitz.com
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$407
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
US$254
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewshuge deckpete beachfree beer and wineboca ciega baydeck areaone bedroom suitemain resortbeach accessother guestsfull size refrigeratorwithin walking distancesmall hotelbeach sideoffice staffsmall pooldirectly across the streetsister resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed here with my family as a short vacation and stayed in an extremely nice room with a great view of the bay. The rooms are a good size for my family and had an updated interior with tile, updated kitchen, and a swivel flat screen TV. The hotel was across the road from the beach and the beach was amazing. The hotel offered so many things to do, from mini golf to shuffleboard. The hotel staff was incredible. The hotel is also very eco-friendly. This was a great place to vacation at and probably will do again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank zane s
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, General Manager at Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Zane,

Thank you for a great review! I’m glad you enjoyed our large, renovated suites as well as our games and amenities available on the beach. Great pictures too! I hope to see your family again soon for another great vacation.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We were accomodated with a bay view. Brought complimentary champagne and a beautiful card! Great staff! Beautiful room and view. Excellent time! Loved the complimentary beer and wine from 4-5pm! We booked an additional day because we didn't want to leave! They provided service beyond our expectations!Definitely will be returning!

Room Tip: The bayview was beautiful!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Desiree J
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My partner and I stayed in a beautiful room..#106. Excellent bed..wonderfully decorated and the service was top notch. We also enjoyed sitting by the bay in the evening talking to fellow stayers. We will be repeating our stay!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Renee,

Thank you for a terrific Five Star review of your stay at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort – Hotel and Marina. The bay is so peaceful and relaxing, and our guests are very friendly too. Thank you for participating in our recycling program. You live locally, so I definitely hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We came for short family vacation with 2 kids and the place is great, rooms are very clean and well equiped Even master room for adults and sofa bed for the kids. Beach, clean pools, fishing spots, bbqs all that you need to relax and enjoy a getaway!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I live in Central Florida and we love to go on weekend getaways around the state. We stayed at the Bay Palms June 7th- 9th, the weekend of my husband's birthday. We checked in at the sister property, that was a short distance away. Extremely friendly staff, gave us ideas for restaurants to eat at. When we got to the suite (we had a 1 bedroom with living room/ kitchen) I was amazed at how clean it was. I had been recently been remodeled, the bathroom was small but beautiful!! The bed was so comfortable!! Our kitchen had a full size refrigerator, microwave, a 2 burner flat top stove and a the dishes, pots, pans and silverware you could ask for. We ate out so we didn't really use the kitchen much. The price was comparable to that of just a hotel room, why would I want to stay in a hotel when I can get all of this at the Bay Palms? Even though it is not on the Gulf (right across the street) you can use all the amenities of the sister property right down the street that is on the Gulf. My husband and I went there every evening and walked on the beach. Best place to stay in St. Pete Beach and we will, without a doubt, be back!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisamarieh72
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, General Manager at Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for a wonderful Five Star review of your visit to the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort – Hotel and Marina (“the best place to stay in St. Pete Beach”). I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our “Stay at One, Play at All Three” philosophy. I look forward to hosting another one of your weekend getaways again soon!