“a great place and wonderful service”

Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina
GreenLeadersGold level
Atlanta, GA
“a great place and wonderful service”
Reviewed 22 June 2009

This hotel was very nice, charming and acommodating. Very good service, very clean and a great location. I am excited to say I will be back next year!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
South Carolina
Reviewed 8 June 2009

My whole family (including dog) had such a wonderful visit that we would do it again in a heart beat! The manager, Steven, was so helpful. We truly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you Bay Palms!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
Tampa, FL
Reviewed 8 June 2009

My office called your location late on a Friday looking for a place to stay on a Friday evening. Everywhere we caled was full and expensive. But when we called Bay Palms, we were not only surprised the perfect room was waiting for us, but we were equally surprised at the price of the house. I wasn't excited until I SAW the room and the facility. WOW! Two thumbs up! The place was very quaint, spotless inside and out and the view was incredible. It was only a short walk to the Gulf of Mexico and I have to say it was 24 hours well spent. You WILL see us again and I promise to leave the room key and towel next time. I look forward to seeing you again very soon. This little secret is a great deal for any traveler.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
orlando
Reviewed 3 June 2009

We stayed at Bay Palms for 4 nights, initially 3 and decided to stay an extra night. We were very pleased that our room was clean with fresh sheets and towels. I have read some nightmare reviews with other facilities. Our one bedroom had 2 private balconies, and had plenty of room for me, my husband, my 15 yr old and my 5 yr old. Oh and my 130lb rottweiler, he loved the cool tiles and the nearby dog park to take walks in. The pool was clean and located right on the deck that is on the bay. The sunrises are right outside your door, and the beach directly across the street. Lots of things to do right in the vicinity. We are planning to come back in less than 2 weeks, and this time bring my mom and sister.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank CallienCory
Massa
Reviewed 2 June 2009

Staying at the Bay Palms Resort has been a win-win situation for me. Close to all amenities, and the beach, yet not noisy at the same time and with a view on a nice lagoon. The room was clean and well stocked with all necessities. The wi-fi worked flawessly, and the staff was great. Also a great suprise and bonus (for me) was that the resort is located near a great bakery and cafè called Casa Del Pane, and it was easy for me to just walk 20 yards each morning and enjoy a fantastic continental breakfast .
I definitely recommend to anybody else to stay over at the Bay Palms

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
arizona
Reviewed 26 May 2009

I have done a lot of traveling in my life and this hotel is by far my absolute favorite! The staff was beyond nice the rooms were super clean it was everything they advertized it to be and way way way more!!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
philadelphia
Reviewed 20 May 2009

a friend of mine and i stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and it was perfect. Its perfect place to relax. We woke up early and drank our coffee on the deck and then laid by the pool until late afternoon and then went to the bar across the street. good location, quiet and nice. t=

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends