This location is very convenient to many things and areas to enjoy. Can walk to the stores, restaurants, beach, etc. I stayed here in August in a deluxe efficiency and was very happy with the price with what I received. This time I stayed in a deluxe 1 bedroom unit and it was just as nice -- if not more so --- than most apartment units. In today's economy where every dollar counts, it was worth it since you have a kitchen unit with stove, microwave and refrigerator.. Has a dock for grilling, fishing, swimming or laying out. As well, the owners have 2 other similar properties --- one next door to the Bay Pam and the other about a block up the street directly on the beach --- which allow you to use the facilities at all 3 locations.
Definitely worth considering. I lived in a prominent place in this area for a long time so I am picky where I stay but still make price for what I get a priority.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated this year, Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina is a Florida Tropical boutique resort situated directly on the Boca Ciega Bay. Boasting one of the largest privately owned fishing piers in St Petersburg at 1,500 square feet. You can enjoy great fishing, watch the Manatees and Dolphins, or dock your boat. With a beautiful pool overlooking the Boca Ciega Bay this makes Bay Palms Waterfront Resort a perfect destination for relaxation, and best of all, it is only 200 feet from the beach. Room types range from spacious studio apartments with Full Kitchens to large One bedroom apartment suites. Best of all we have No Surprise Resort Fees, Enjoy everything the Bay Palms has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE Fitness Room, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Parking, FREE BBQ Area, and FREE Private Fishing Pier use. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 2008. The family is very active in the day to day operations, on property daily, with a great friendly staff ready to assist you with a genuine Florida vacation. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and Approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida as well as greenleaders gold award from tripadvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort is directly in the center of the island. Everything is in walking distance, the grocery store, restaurants and shopping is just across the street. As well as Deep Sea Fishing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Cruises and many different island cruises visiting the nearby islands. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney and all the Orlando Parks. Also as a guest of the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort you will have full access to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort which is owned by the same family. You will have FREE full use of all the amenities at the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort including: the private beach, large heated pool overlooking the beach, FREE Beach Cabanas, FREE Beach Towels, FREE Parking and many more amenities. We look forward to hosting you at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort. Try us, and see for yourself why so many people return to the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bay Palm Resort
- Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel And Marina St. Pete Beach, Florida