Kimpton Hotel Zamora
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$327
  • Pool
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$214
Alden Suites
US$277
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$211
US$126
US$195
US$166
US$123
Agoda.com
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$186
US$147
US$144
Hotels.com
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$180
US$394
US$304
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrooftop barwine hourpool bartenderrain showermichael fabianbeautiful hotelvalet staffpool areabeach accesspete beachking suitethin wallshotel restaurantgulf blvdwatch the sunsetlounge chairsthe entire staff
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Every aspect of Hotel Zamora is an unparalleled experience in luxury relaxation, with a hip vibe that puts you in the center of spectacular! Spacious, finely appointed rooms, fabulous world-class meals and a view that speaks "Florida". Truly the "it" place for a vacation and stay-cation!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Susan B
T_Robertson-Gen-Mgr, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Susan B,

I really appreciate your comments and for taking the time to provide such a phenomenal review to our Trip Advisor readers. The property is clearly unlike any other hotel or resort on St. Pete Beach. The design team truly found an incredible way to incorporate that “hip vibe” into the motif of the entire property. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I attended the ribbon cutting ceremony at The Zamora Hotel a few weeks ago and was so impressed by the ambiance and the friendly professional staff I returned the next night for dinner with friends. The food was amazing and the wait staff exceptional. Chef Ted Dorsey visited the table several times and presented samples of some incredible appetizers and desserts. I had one of the best steaks I'v ever experienced. We were a party of six and everyone was very impressed with the food and the service. I returned two days later with a different group of friends and they were equally impressed.. We were treated to a tour of the property and it is by far the best in the Tampa Bay area. The rooftop bars are unequaled for views and luxurious setting. I am in the entertainment business and have lived in the area for most of my life.The people I work with have a high expectation of excellence in both lodging and fine dining and The Zamora Hotel is the "Crown Jewel". I will be a frequent flyer and look forward to treating friends and celebrities to this excellent experience. Congratulations to the owners and staff for raising the bar, literally.

Room Tip: All the rooms are large and perfectly appointed. The views vary but all have their own charm.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank johnnygreen269

Dear jonnygreen269,

Thank you for your terrific 5 Star Review. I am very glad you had the opportunity to dine with us on two occasions, with both exceeding your expectations. Chef Dorsey and his team are truly remarkable and have done a fantastic job creating a truly masterful dining experience. I will make sure and share your comments with them. You are absolutely correct; I agree that the property is the best in the Tampa Bay area and with time will continue to improve. I look forward to having you as a “frequent flyer” and appreciate your recommending us to your friends and colleagues.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

After a few vacation-less months, I decided to have an unconventional July 4th at Hotel Zamora this past weekend and was pleasantly initiated into the world of the boutique hotel! The design is brilliant and inspired - the architecture, decor, vivid colors, and tasteful but sensual art all conspire to unconsciously transform your mindset into full vacation mode irrespective of whatever mental baggage you may have unwittingly dragged in the door from the workweek. The food, poolside and restaurant, was flavorful to the point of happily surrendering to overindulgence. The crowning glory however was the absolutely expansive rooftop; the venue offers its occupants plenty of uncrowded space to enjoy that daily magnificent panorama of sunset over water, wine in hand, which is the hallmark of Florida living. A wonderful weekend later, I'll gladly go back to work to do that again soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
T_Robertson-Gen-Mgr, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear RAVNSX,

I am very happy to hear you selected The Hotel Zamora for your long awaited getaway. Thank you very much for the great 5 Star review. I have shared your comments with the staff and will make sure to let our design team know how impressed you were with their vision. I hope you don’t have to wait so long for your next vacation and that we are at the top of your list for where to stay in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had the pleasure of Chef Ted Dorsey Amazing food and spectacular service from the friendly staff. It is the happening place on St Pete Beach. Watch out Don Cesar!!! Rooms are larger!
Go Hotel Zamora!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Devanand M

Dear Devan and M,

You really said it all...thank you so much for the amazing 5 Star Review and for taking the time to tell everyone else how truly special the property is. I agree Chef Dorsey is truly amazing and the menu he has created is incredible. I am happy to hear that the service our staff provided was as good as the quality of the food. We look forward to being your hotel of choice for future visits to St. Pete Beach.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was just at the hotel for 4th of July weekend and had an awesome experience and wished i could have stayed longer! The dining was incredible and pool side was nice. With this hotel only being opened for 3 weeks at this point it looks as if this place is well on it's way to becoming the hotel on the beach! It happened to be the first weekend that they had the rooftop open and the views and relaxed feeling you had from sitting and enjoying the sunset where phenomenal! The rooms are second to none on the beach and I have stayed at the Don to Post Card...will definitly go back!

Room Tip: would get a corner view that over looks the intercoastal.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear DeepakJ4970,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and helping to spread the word to everyone about our incredible new property. I am very happy to hear we made such an amazing impact on your stay. We continue to put the final touches on the rooftop lounge and are very excited to have it open for business. I am glad you will be back again, but hopefully for a longer visit next time.