“Very Good”

Ranked #17 of 151 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: Offering a wonderful variety for the whole family. Homemade pancakes, soups, bread and sauces. Antibiotic-hormone free eggs and chicken. Gluten free pasta and pizza...
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We live in St Pete and met friends there for dinner, we all ordered something different and received generous portions from our very friendly waitress Ellisia. Resonably priced and good food. I had a pizza which was very good and described accurately in previous reviews.

1  Thank Ken D
Write a ReviewReviews (2,612)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We ate here once for breakfast and once for an evening meal.

The breakfast was great - amazing menu choice, not too busy, great food, service and value.

Our evening meal was nice - reasonably basic but tasty. No complaints at all and a good price.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I read the reviews and thought....we'll try it. Not that good. My 2 boys got a ny strip.... not worth the price. They only ate half. Wife ate or tried to eat spaghetti .... meat balls taste like from armour from frozen section. For me...I tried the xhicken parmigiano. Frozen checken from banquet. This is honest review. Worse place I've eaten in 5 years anywhere. I don't know why this place gets business. I thought this was a show of "kitchen nightmares". At least I was hoping.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was within walking distance to our hotel, run by a Greek family and we went both days for breakfast. Fantastic food, great value, family friendly.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We are staying in a hotel nearby and after reading the reviews here we decided to go. On July 9th we took the family for some greek food.
Our waiter took the time to explain the history of this family owned restaurant and some of the dishes.
The food was very good and at very reasonable prices.
Definitely going back.