Bon Aire Resort
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$304
Alden Suites
US$162
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$196
Hotels.com
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$180
US$244
US$166
US$394
US$349
Orbitz.com
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$407
Hotelpower.com
US$254
TripAdvisor
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewssandbar billscheeseburgerbeach barpete beachone bedroom apartmentfamily ownedrooms are cleanyear after yearpublix groceryfrozen drinksacross streetshuffle boardbeach frontgreat drinksbeautiful beachsmall kitchentreasure island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Bon Aire Resort was everything we looked for ...location on a beach Gulf side,roomy accomodations at a moderate price pool facilities and a beach side grill serving excellent burgers, wraps, chicken kabobs, etc. All for good prices! We utilized the Free Ride transportation service which was very dependable and inexpensive. Excellent breakfast at the Dolphin Resort approx. 3 blks from us. Room 210 was a deluxe apt. unit with full kitchen facilities, separate large bedroom, and bathroom with walkin shower. Spacious living room was surrounded by windows with a Gulf view!! Best accommodations in the complex!! A few of the casual restaurants we would recommend includes Crabby Bills, The Wharf, Gigi's Italian cafe and several options at John's Pass Village approx. 7 miles away. A visit to John's Pass is a must..boardwalk along the marina with numerous shops and bars/restaurants..Dolphin tours etc. are available here. Beautiful beach with white sands and a great sunset view from the beach side of the Bon Aire. A great relaxing time was had!! highly recommend! .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cherandfig2
Reviewed 22 May 2014

From the easy fast check in throughout the entire week the Bob-Aire was excellent. The room was cleaned each day. The beautiful white sandy beach was raked and cleaned. The grounds were all cleaned each day. The restaurant/bar on site was great as well. The food was really good with good prices !!! Going back for sure.
Met many people there that have been coming here for years, can't find anything more reasonable.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for the first floor, if needed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went to Saint Pete Beach for a wedding, and this was the most reasonably priced option for a hotel on the strip. It was gorgeous! There is a fully equipped kitchen, gorgeous and clean rooms, amazing beach, and great pools. Normally, I prefer all-inclusive but this was a great deal. It's not a party area, but the tiki bar was awesome and we had a relaxing and pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Try to pick an ocean view room. I didn't see the option, but those rooms are bigger with better views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Friends of ours have been going to the Bon Aire Resort for years and encouraged us to visit. We recently spent a week there and for the most part enjoyed our stay. The resort is located on an absolutely gorgeous stretch of beach. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment unit that was located on the first level near the pool. Our room was equipped with everything we needed. The room was spacious and clean, the beds comfortable and it was stocked with plenty of bath and beach towels. The furnishings are fairly new as was the A/C unit, the flat screen TV's and the window treatments. But the building itself is very old. There were so many layers of paint on the cement walls that I felt it might be what was holding the place together. The bathroom was tiny and would be very difficult for someone with a walker to manage. The showers did have great water pressure. The pool is the central meeting place and was quite noisy and crowded. Kids were in there screaming at 8:30 AM each morning and forget about taking a nice afternoon nap. I can certainly see why so many guests love this place. It was clean, safe and friendly. I came there to reconnect and relax with my husband and it was just lacking that feeling of tranquility and peacefulness to me. There were often large crowds gathered at the pool and on the patios. Not by any means rowdy, just a little too loud for me. I liked that the rooms were non-smoking, but found myself wishing that the entire property were non-smoking. The minute I opened the front door of our room to go outside I could just smell the smoke of many guests outside on chairs in front of their rooms smoking cigarettes. Not at all pleasant for those of us non-smokers. On the plus side I will say that there was a nice covered patio area with comfortable lounge chairs, BBQ grills, picnic tables near the beach, shuffle board and a terrific Tiki bar. Sunset were magnificent! There was always someone hard at work, sweeping the patio, emptying the trash bins, trimming the bushes, etc. I also noticed and liked that they had many security cameras throughout the property. Overall I think this is a fine place for very sociable senior citizens and families with small children. I can't recommend it for couples.

Room Tip: Request a room on the second level far away from the pool, overlooking the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisagee
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The resort is right on the beach. It has everything you need. Great rooms...not too fancy, so you can relax. Pool is right by all the rooms and the beach is beautiful. Sandbar Bill's is the resorts tikibar. It serves great drinks, but the food is outstanding!!! Best food on the beach. We have been coming down here since the 90's. There are amazing places to go all throughout St. Pete and restaurants all over. It is a quick trip to Busch Gardens, if you are looking for an amusement park. We opted for Adventure Island which is an amazing water park. We had a blast. Weather was great, high 80's everyday.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. Very comfortable mattresses. The only advice for the resort....the bathrooms could use some updating.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family