Keystone Motel
US$321
US$259
US$165
Travelocity
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$230
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$202
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$181
US$156
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$514
US$191
US$189
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$311
  • Pool
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$338
  • Pool
All reviewspass a grillenice poolold floridalots of restaurants within walking distanceclean roomsroom keygulf watersmom and popcan't beat the locationlittle thingsgirls weekendbeachkitchenettetrolley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the Keystone Motel 3 times now and have had a great time. You have a great resturant next door and across the street. There is a nice breakfast spot in walking distance that had good food. A little high for breakfast though. If we go to Florida again, we will stay at the Keystone. It is so quiet there and if you want noise you just have to drive up the street a ways

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nicki c
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I live in north central Florida and have been coming down to the Keystone Motel in Pass-A-Grille for about 12 years. Lovely area, friendly family run business, clean rooms and sparkling pool. Everything within walking distance. Always a nice time!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank SwimBabe2
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I normally stay at the major chain hotels when I travel, but I ventured out to this gem during a stay for a Triathlon & I'm glad I did. I read a few reviews and I picked it based on those reviews. Much like the other reviews the location was prime. We arrived as spring break was ending in April, so we didn't see the crowds. Having no breakfast service was fine because we got it next door at Hurricane's. I will advise to be careful at breakfast at the Hurricane next door because when you look at the hotel's 2nd level there is a small window into the shower of one of the rooms. During our breakfast sitting at the Hurricane, one guy made sure everyone 'down below' knew he was 'showering'. Nothing to be concerned about & I chalk that up to the guest, not the hotel.

Walking across the street to the beach and having eating/great drinking near by made this place primo!!

**ASK for a parking pass from Hotel personnel** I think the city parking attendants get paid on commission!

Pool area has that 'Melrose Place' feel to it but without all the drama!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank MichaelK614
Reviewed 27 June 2013

What more could you ask for...located right across the street from the gulf and beautiful sandy beaches, right next door to a decent restaurant and a great pool. Watching the sunsets on the beach are awesome! I have come here since I was young, but I have to say that this time I was disappointed. While they have made several improvements; new paint on the outside, and remodeled several bathrooms, our beds were hard and our pillows like bricks. Our place had an air conditioner aimed right at the bed; it had to cool bedroom and the living area. In order to do that you had to keep the bedroom pretty frigid, which made sleeping difficult. Furniture was in good condition, but wasn't comfortable. While the woman who worked the front desk was very friendly and helpful, the man wasn't nearly as friendly. I will still go here, for location and the memories, but won't stay on third floor!

Room Tip: Apartments are usually more comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank LovesTravel524
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We recently spent two days on the sunny shores of Pass-A-Grille Beach at the south end of St. Pete Beach in June. We opted to stay at the Keystone Motel since we wanted to stay in Pass-A-Grille and there were no other locations available. We had some concerns due to the variety of reviews but I am glad to report that the Keystone was a nice place to visit for our two-day stay. The motel is a motel and one should not expect a top end hotel. The room we were offered was large and included a full kitchen, dining room area, living room area and a bedroom. Our two children each had their own beds and it was clean. The real selling point on the Keystone is its central location at the heart of Pass-A-Grille Beach. The motel is flanked by two restaurants, a variety of shops in the quaint downtown of Pass-A-Grille and the beautiful beach and Gulf of Mexico are located just across the street. The sunsets from the pool deck and surrounding area are worth it alone. A short block away is the well known Seahorse Restaurant and the Merry Pier, which is a good locale for fishing and charter trips on the Miss Pass-A-Grille. Best of all, the Keystone provides a free parking pass for those staying at the motel, which is critical since beach parking can be at a premium at times. Overall, we had a very positive experience at the Keystone.

Room Tip: The one bedroom apartment was very nice on the first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family