We've been coming to St. Pete Beach and the Caprice Resort for years and absolutely love it. I can't wait to get back there each March and never want to go back home to Canada and the snow.
We rent Unit 406 and find it to be one of the nicest in the building. It's clean and well maintained with an updated kitchen and newly renovated bathrooms. We love the fact that all balconies in the building face down the beach and the view of St. Pete Beach is breath taking.
The Caprice has everything you need to be your home away from home during your vacation. The owners have stocked the unit with all amenities and have done an outstanding job on the decorating.
The Caprice is a very family oriented resort and we love that. Lots of things to do for the kids and the whole family.
The building and grounds are well maintained and there is parking for everyone. The staff at the Caprice are amazing and take excellent care of you. They go out of their way to make sure that your stay is enjoyable and worry free. They are super customer focused and we just love them!
Our boys are teenagers now and still want to come with us during Spring Break to the Caprice because they love it so much. There is tons of stuff to keep them busy; beach, water sports, golfing, hanging with their friends, swimming in the pool or the ocean.
I love the fact that there is outstanding shopping within walking distance of the Caprice or just a short car ride away.
The beach is awesome for walking, shelling, tanning or just sitting and watching the activity. The St. Pete Beach area is safe and you can walk around at night . That's another big plus!
There are dozens and dozens of excellent restaurants within walking distance of the Caprice or if you want to get in the car you only have to drive a short distance for even more variety.
My husband and I look forward to the day when we retire and can spend the entire winter at the Caprice!
If you're looking for an excellent place to spend your vacation in the sun and at the beach I would highly recommend the Caprice Resort on amazing St. Pete Beach, Florida. We've already booked 2012 and 2013 and can't wait to return for our fun in the sun!!!!
Kelly, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caprice Resort offers 30 exceptional one and two bedroom contemporary units situated in a 6 story elevator-equipped building. Each luxury condominium vacation home is privately owned and furnished with fully equipped kitchens, private Gulf-front balconies and nightly sunsets. We are known as the "Jewel of St. Pete Beach". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, HRS and Priceline so you can book your Caprice Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caprice Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida