The Caprice is a privately owned condo facility. We stayed in 501, a top floor corner unit and spent a lot of time on the balcony looking at the ocean. You are within walking distance to restaurants, shops and groceries. There was 5 of us that stayed here comfortably. The condo has grills that are located out by the beach so you can grill while watching the sunset. There is shuffleboard by the pool area. The condo was comfortable and clean. I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caprice Resort offers 30 exceptional one and two bedroom contemporary units situated in a 6 story elevator-equipped building. Each luxury condominium vacation home is privately owned and furnished with fully equipped kitchens, private Gulf-front balconies and nightly sunsets. We are known as the "Jewel of St. Pete Beach". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Priceline so you can book your Caprice Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caprice Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida