Having had parents who lived in this area for close to 30 years, St. Pete Beach was always a second home. I was extremely disappointed when they decided to leave the area as there is no finer beach than St. Pete and the Gulf of Mexico.
I was looking for a place on St. Pete Beach within walking distance to restaurants, shops, etc. I found it in the Caprice. The office staff were friendly and helpful, especially when I called to say my flight had been cancelled and I would be arriving a day later. The condo was clean, cool, modern, and had a kitchen well stocked with all sorts of plates, glasses, etc. The pool was clean and well maintained with lots of chairs! We couldn't have been more pleased.
The condo was actually nicer than the virtural tour on their website. We enjoyed it so much, we made a reservation for next year. You won't be disappointed. We weren't!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caprice Resort offers 30 exceptional one and two bedroom contemporary units situated in a 6 story elevator-equipped building. Each luxury condominium vacation home is privately owned and furnished with fully equipped kitchens, private Gulf-front balconies and nightly sunsets. We are known as the "Jewel of St. Pete Beach". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Caprice Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caprice Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida