“French toast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great service, yummiest French toast I've had in a while, well priced. Family environment, lots of retired folks too, friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

While satying in Madeira Beach two women told me to take my family here for breakfast because they served great food and the prices were good. Boy were they right!! My husband and I both got omelettes and home fries which were huge and filling and both of my ltiitle girls who eat very little got bagels and bacon. When the bill came were were shocked...in a good way!! VERY reasonably priced for a family of four on vacation! We will be coming back here next year!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We have stopped at several places for lunches and dinners throughout our vacation. NOTHING has compared to Beverly's! Very quick service, friendly and cool diner atmosphere. We tried a little bit of everything. I ordered the Eggs Benedict, Benedict Arnold style (original) with Grits. SO good. Best I have ever had. My husband had Biscuits and Gravy with scrambled eggs and bacon. It was also very good. His favorite all time meal so he was very happy with it. Our 3 year old had the Belgian waffle and although he couldn't finish it he was very happy with it and we helped him with a few bites as well. It was ALL so good. Again, I can't rate this place high enough as it was the BEST meal of our vacation so far. If you LOVE breakfast food, this is the place to go while visiting St. Pete!

1  Thank Jarrod M
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Service was wonderful and the food hit the spot! I had the veggie omelet and was not disappointed. Casual atmosphere and decor. Would come back. . .

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to beverlys for years. The selections that they are for breakfast are incredible. I believe I counted eight different variations of eggs benedict. The portions are very large. The coffee is always very good as well. For what you get the prices are very reasonable.