“Extensive Menu and Fairly Priced”

Beverly's La Croisette
Ranked #35 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I met a friend here (all first-timers) for lunch today and the only problem I had was deciding exactly what I wanted off a menu where everything sounded so good. Based on the traffic and table turn-over, we knew the place had to live up the the TA reviews; and we weren't disappointed. My wife and I both had breakfast croissants and our friend had one with chicken salad. All of us commented on how good the meal and the service was and that we'd be back again to try out other things on the menu.. Beverly, the owner, even brought our ticket to the table and to make sure everything was to our satisfaction; and it was. We'll be back for sure!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Kind of baffled by all the glowing reviews. The Compagnard Omelette was fine, and was certainly ample in size and my companion's French Toast was rated "OK". However, the coffee was bad. From the color it looked like it was going to be a tasty dark roast but it completely lacked both taste and aroma. And the croissant, hyped on the menu, was certainly not a croissant -- absent both flakiness and substance it was more like a hunk of processed, slightly toasted white bread. Not as serious, but yet another problem was the condition of the home fries (again, presented on the menu as a specialty). On the same plate, some were so oversalted as to be inedible and others lacked any salt whatsoever.
The server was extremely friendly and the place was packed with families and very affordable, so maybe that's what explains its appeal!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Beverly's is tucked away on a corner. It can be very busy; That's always a good sign. The food was excellent. I ordered an omelet. My wife had French toast. Both were excellent. The bacon was crispy but not microwave burnt. The serve was good and Beverly helps with hosting and service. I think that is always a positive when the owner is directly involved. Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Bob4Bob
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This is the place to go when staying on St Pete Beach or nearby. The food here is just fantastic, their menu is very wide with a great selection and is very kid friendly. the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, really a place you and the family will enjoy, I recommend the hash, but get there early, it is popular among the locals and fills up quick.

2  Thank DFCORNELL
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had a fantastic breakfast in this old fashioned friendly style diner. Best we had since we arrived on holiday from Ireland. Great staff, great food. Will be back again tomorrow for more.
Love this place.