Somehow they keep the prices down and the quality high. Nothing fancy, but comfortable and convenient, with two pools and a nice walkway to the beach. Free fridge for drinks and little teeny beach towels. Expect to pay $12 and up for a beach chair. I liked the very active and neighborly nightclub right at the beach entrance. So easy to walk over and listen to music and have a drink, then go back to your room and hear nothing. Kind of a working class clientele, not trying to look fabulous, not trying to raise a fuss. Excellent value, at least in the off season. I'd go back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida