“BOOK IT BOOK IT BOOK IT”

Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel
Ranked #16 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“BOOK IT BOOK IT BOOK IT”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I came and visited the st pete area for the very first time at the end of may with my dad, all i can say is if you can find a room book it, with jimmy b's on site you will be sure to have a great time. It is more adult oriented well 18+ however i can see the kids having a great time as well, with heated pools and the ocean just steps away i mean how much better can it get for them or anybody for that matter. The staff was great, food was great, location was amazing, and the views were just gorgeous. you have literally four bars to choose from 2 indoor and two outdoor all on the same property, it is just awesome. I work for a big hotel company however i will be sure to sacrifice the crazy discounts i get to come back and stay here. Oh and one last thing, if yall haven't signed up for the beach club membership, its free and you save 10 percent on your stay as well as food and beverage purchases. I cant wait until next year, hopefully i can get a few of my buddies to come with this time. thanks for the great time yall. Watch out for them stingrays.

Room Tip: Ocean front is not the typical ocean front that you would expect it to be, instead choose or ask for...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (534)
  • Finnish first
Omaha
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our trips to Florida always include a stay at the Beachcomber. We've always loved the property but were BLOWN AWAY with the recent renovations! The folks here are just wonderful and it seems like the staff always remembers your name like it was yesterday! We are really looking forward to our next visit this August. Thanks Beachcomber family!

Room Tip: We love the first floor fountain view rooms. Nice too when we're able to get a kitchen!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 2Landrovers
Trenton, Canada
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed at the Beachcomber for 6 nights early June. As a single female, I felt perfectly safe at the resort and while out and about. My room was the second floor closer to the lobby and I never heard any noise from the bar. Other than a verbal domestic beside me one night there weren't any issues. Security promptly went to check after a phone call to the front desk. There were plenty of places to eat all during the day. For the previous poster who complained that there wasn't anywhere to eat breakfast, do some research or just walk outside and look. Southern Americans are my new favorite group of people. I have never met a friendlier sort. There was always someone to talk to and people actually would say hello while walking on the street. I highly recommend this resort and this area and a car is not needed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank kay s
Lowell
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is the cleanest, nicest, most convenient hotel on st. pete beach! Each and every staff member from Jimmy Bs to the front desk staff was more than helpful and especially helpful! I will be back to this hotel in the near future.

• Stayed June 2014
poughkeepsie
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It was the first time my husband and I had traveled along in 25 years and the Beachcomber ended up being the "perfect" place!
The rooms are clean, spacious and have all you need to make you feel at home. There are two pools in the middle of the courtyard. The courtyard is filled with palm trees and perfectly manicured landscape. The pools are clean and you get to mingle with people and make new friends. Not far from it, you have the decks. On them, you'll find a place to relax, eat at the tables or at any of the three bars. The food is excellent! No complaints at all!
There is also live bands from 11 am till 11 pm. On weekends until 1 am.
All this with an ocean view! and palm trees! A true oasis. Paradise must be just like the Beachcomber.
The prices for the rooms are very reasonable too. We compared to the hotels near by and they are alot more expensive. I don't understand why! People from the other hotels end up coming to party to the beachcomber at night any way lol ! I totally recommend it and I will def return with my family and friends. Enjoy it! OH and if enjoy a GOOD margarita, ask for the "Golden" Margarita. You wont be disappointed either!

Room Tip: ask for a front view!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank liliana a
Clinton Township, Michigan
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Pleasantly surprised by the friendly and laid-back service staff. There were 10 of us that flew out and met at the Beachcomber Beach Resort for our soon to be EPIC party weekend. JULIE at Jimmy B's was our awesome bartender from start to finish. She actually single-handedly made this guys' experience much better! Very courteous, polite, willing to chit chat it up...JULIE (from Iowa) we will not forget! We are planning a trip next year....I'm sure she will be in Management by then.... see ya again Saint Pete!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank lorian s
Albany, New York
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I recently visited a girlfriend in Port Charlotte and we decided to take a ride to the Beachcomber to see the rennovations. As usual, the staff came running out to greet me like I was family. My friend and I decided to stay the night because we heard there was going to be an exceptional band at Jimmy Bs that night. I must tell you the rooms are just beautiful and so comfortable. This was my 7th stay at the Beachcomber since I retired. When we went to the bar, the bartender came over to great us and she gave us a great big hug. The grouds are just stunning. There are beautiful new chairs in the bar area with little fountains! I always loved staying there, but the new place made it even more inviting. Can't wait to go back in the fall for my yearly trip with the girls. I think we are up to around 20 in our group now. Thank you so much to the staff and management for treating me like royalty and for continually making The Beachcomber and Jimmy Bs Beach Bar the absolute best place to stay in Florida. I am counting the days until my next trip. Love you all!

Room Tip: I love to stay in the garden/fountain area away from the bar!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends