Review Highlights

Bargersville, Indiana
Fast responses

cindy g
Franklin

All reviews taxi service tampa airport always on time town car great driver baggage claim flat rate door to door service prompt service safe ride arrived promptly pie airport other companies pete beach smooth ride great ride uber
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service and quick. Took it back from the store since we had so many groceries. Called and they appeared.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We used this taxi service many times during our stay and they were always quick to respond and their prices were within reason.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super fast reliable service clean fresh cars drivers know there way around felt safe & comfortable in their cars would recommend

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Bats is our taxi of choice, especially for their flat-rate ride to the airport. Quick, friendly, efficient - what more do you need?

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I had a 630am flight and had ordered an uber. I needed to leave by 4am, and after 15 minutes, the Uber app still showed SEARCHING. We called BATS taxi and they were there in less than 5 minutes... and were less expensive than the Uber would've been!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We reserved trips online to and from the Tampa Airport to our hotel in St. Petersburg. They called the day before with trip confirmation and the driver texted us to let us know he was at the airport. Brett, our driver, was a great driver and nice person to talk to on both trips. No problems with the entire experience. Would definitely recommend BATS and would definitely use them again.

1  Thank TP6902
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Bats taxi arrived quickly, the driver was very knowledgeable about the area and extremely pleasant. All around good service.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We were sceptical at first but had our driver waiting for us when we entered the lobby of our motel! He was very pleasant & helpful. Almost made us wish our ride was longer!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice and professional driver very friendly and helpful would highly recommend to anyone else or my next appointment.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I just got home from a fast and well-priced taxi ride, thanks to Driver #269. Though I didn’t catch his name, he arrived at my pickup point at least 15 minutes early (I ran 10 minutes early, so that was perfect!).

He took a shortcut that even I (as a local) barely knew existed, and I was impressed with the clean cab and quick service.

I’d rather keep my cab spend with a local company, and I’m glad BATS Taxi is great to do business with. Thank you!

Paul