I stayed in a beach view room with my parents for a few days last summer. It was great to be so close to the beach, although the position of our room did mean that there was no balcony behind the sliding doors. Comparing to disney prices (where all our other FL stays have been) this is excellent value for money, especially when you factor in the divided sleeping and living areas, as well as coming with a fully equipped kitchenette.
Onsite if I remember correctly there is a small store, laundry, pool bar and pools etc. Although we spent most of our time relaxing at the beach. There are plenty of very good restaurants nearby and store such as publix to get anything you'd need. Overall we had a lovely few days at the Alden suites and in St. Pete beach. Will hopefully return sooner rather than later & would definitely recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida