My wife and I stayed here for two nights as a mini vacation. On the plus side. The suite we had was a decent sized one bedroom unit. The hotel is on the beach. The pools were nice and the landscaping was well maintained. The downside. Noise. This was one of the noisiest places we've stayed. Between the thin walls (you can hear every word spoken by your neighbors), the people walking by the room, and the idiots yelling outside at night..it was noisy. The furnishings were ok. It needs to be remodeled but things were clean and functional. The one exception was the mattresses. They are old and saggy and really need to be replaced. Overall not bad for the price but not great either. Good for a short trip I would not want to stay here longer than a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida