We stayed at the Alden for a week in June. Great place right on the beach, our kids, 13, 11 and 8 had a great time. Pools were nice, grounds were well kept and the beach was awesome! We had a beach view on the 5th floor and it was perfect in terms of the view. The Alden is not as fancy looking or updated on the outside as others close by but it was all needed and the cleaning staff did a nice job of cleaning up each day and making sure we had what we needed. Close to stores - walgreens, publix, 7-11, etc. and plenty of casual dining for families. While there we visited Johns Pass for Bubba Gump, took in a Rays game (20 min drive) with my son and we also squeezed in Busch Gardens (50 min. drive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alden Suites, located directly on St Pete Beach, is an all-suite getaway experience featuring an array of amenities. Nestled against the blue-green waters and white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico you'll find a unique resort that lives up to its inspired surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alden Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Alden Beach Resort And Suites
- Alden Resort
- Alden Suites St. Pete Beach, Florida