Our group has been staying here for three weeks every winter for several years and we always look forward to returning. The staff is wonderful and goes out of their way to accommodate us.
This is an older, smaller hotel that is reasonably priced and well maintained. They repainted the inside earlier this year with bright tropical colors, installed new carpets and added new lobby seating. The restaurant has good food and offers a variety of lunch specials each day plus several "Early Bird" dinner specials. Their great pool area with lovely flowers and palm trees overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and is always kept very clean, The sunsets are beautiful! Each wing has laundry facilities, which is a big plus. The trolley stops right in front of the hotel and Dolphin Village Shopping Center across the street is great! (Publix Supermarket, CVS Drug Store, dollar store, liquor store, restaurants, etc.) Also there are many other restaurants located within three blocks from the hotel. A great getaway to relax!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotelopia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Saint Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Resort Florida
- Dolphin Beach Hotel St Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida
- St Pete Beach Dolphin Beach Resort