We arrived in St. Pete with no reservations. Most hotels in our price range looked pretty decent. At first we arrived at the Sirata beach resort. It looked clean and nice. We didn't get that warm and fuzzy reception at the he front desk so we left and decided on The Dolphin. I walked in to the reception area and proceeded to check in, I was tired after a full day of travel and just wanted to hang my hat somewhere. I asked for beachfront room and the price was fine. We checked into our room. Noticing the smelly hallway. The room was tired, dated and smelled. There were someone's else's leftovers in the fridge and the faucet to the tub actually pulled away from the wall. I said to my husband we can deal with it for 1 night. We went to the pool area. We looked at each other and said, what the he heck were we doing here. They graciously let us leave.
The location was ok, I recommend going to Guy Harvey!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotelopia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dolphin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Saint Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach
- Dolphin Beach Resort Florida
- Dolphin Beach Hotel St Pete
- Dolphin Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida
- St Pete Beach Dolphin Beach Resort