The Don CeSar
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$214
Alden Suites
US$156
US$184
US$123
Agoda.com
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$206
US$168
  • Pool
US$277
  • Pool
US$196
Hotels.com
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$186
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$180
US$147
US$144
Hotels.com
US$394
US$304
Orbitz.com
4,130 results
All reviewsdon cesarmaritana grillehistoric hotelcaptain jamiepink palacesea porch restaurantsea perchspa oceanalobby barpool staffself parkresort feerooms are smallpaddle boardingjet skian umbrellabeach service
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Holy hotel!!! Absolutely beautiful!! From the time I checked in from the time I checked out I was in awe. Well worth the money. Got there a little early before check in time but the woman at the front desk took our bags and our phone number to call us when our room was ready. We went and had lunch at the pool and walked around a little and before we knew it the lady was calling us to tell us our room was ready. Our room was beautiful. I couldn't ask for a cleaner more comfortable room. The grounds are stunning. The pools and beach are great. Make dinner reservations a few weeks before you arrive. We tried to eat at the seafood restaurant but it was completely booked. We did get the chance to eat at the breakfast buffet... DO IT!!! The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Read up on the history of the "pink palace" before you go, its very interesting. Wonderful stay, the Don's got the right idea!! Be back soon...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I love this hotel. I met friends at this hotel who were in for business. I enjoyed every second of my visit. The beach was lovely. The hotel staff was more than helpful. No matter where I was, a member of the staff was there to assist. The room was clean and very comfortable. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
LoewsDonCeSar_1928, Manager at The Don CeSar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Isn't it great to have friends in town on business.....especially when their staying at the Loews Don CeSar!

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you found our staff very attentive! And, as for our beaches, we could not agree more. They are beautiful! So beautiful, we were named a Tripadvisor Traveler's Choice winner for our beaches in 2012!

Come back and see us soon!

Loews DonCeSar Hotel

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The best part of our stay was the service - truly outstanding from the initial welcome to the bartenders to the pool guys (you even get a little flag on the back of your sunbed to indicate when you'd like food or drink!)
The location right on the beach is stunning (we saw dolphins swim by one day) - the only downside is if you want to go to downtown St Pete you'll need to get a taxi (30 USD plus tip) or drive - and there isn't much choice for restaurants at/near the hotel. (Having said that our most enjoyable meal was sitting outside at the hotel's Sea Porch restaurant - but it's not cheap for every night!)
We didn't like having to pay the additional "resort tax" - why is this not included? - like for a budget airline. Also the sunbeds by the pool (and on the decking overlooking the beach) were included, but those on the beach carried an additional charge - what's that all about?!
Rooms are fine - we decided not to pay the extra for the sea view so had an uninspiring view of the road and car park! Housekeeping was average - the room was clean but little details like clean glasses and finished toilet roll were missed.
Wifi is included but is slow and coverage is patchy.
The hotel is huge and there were 3 weddings on the Saturday when we were there - but somehow they manage everything so well you never feel crowded. Having said that there is quite a bit of noise audible in the rooms from the corridor when people walk past or housekeeping are doing their rounds.
Overall we would recommend the hotel and would stay again in future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent stay and your thoughts on our resort fees and dining options. We appreciate the comments and do take these remarks very seriously.

I am glad to hear that you never felt crowded, even with three weddings going on! It can get quite busy around here...and we don't want anyone to ever feel that they are not getting the attention they so much deserve!

As for the flags on the chairs by the pool, don't you just love those. I wish I had one to carry with me everywhere I went, and someone to be right there to assist me! Now that's living!

Glad you mentioned you would be back! We look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My second stay at the Don Cesar Hotel was as great as the first . The service is top notch .The staff is friendly and attentative . The food and service is great at all the hotel restaurants.The beach is fantastic and the sunsets are unbelievable . The hotel is beautiful and spotless . The rooms are clean and well decorated and the housekeeping service is very good . The spa is very nice with a great staff .If you are looking for a superb hotel with great service for relaxing , enjoyable getaway , this is it ! I cant think of one thing about The Don Cesar I would change . All eight days were great and I didnt want to leave .

I need to give special mention to Diane and Matt at the poolside Beachcomber Bar and Grill for exeptional , personable service .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank willtravel1973
LoewsDonCeSar_1928, Manager at The Don CeSar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

I'm so glad you decided to come back and stay with us again! I trust your first visit was great since you decided to come back...and for eight days! Thank you!

Thanks also for the kind remarks about our housekeeping staff and spa. We have a great team here, all who strive to make our guest's visit one to remember!

I'll also pass your kudos along to Diane and Matt at the pool! I bet you'll make their day!

We hope to see you for a third visit!

Loews Don CeSar Hotel

Reviewed 1 November 2013

They make you feel welcome and their attention to detail is fantastic. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are spotless, the view is beautiful, sunsets are unbelievable, and every single day was a blast for us. My wife and I had come here ten years ago and loved it, so we decided to come back for our anniversary. It is even better now than it was back then. Highly recommend this hotel to couples looking for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
LoewsDonCeSar_1928, Manager at The Don CeSar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

And we just love, love, love you for sharing such great comments about your stay.

I'm glad to hear that your anniversary experience was memorable....romance can always be found here at The Pink Palace!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Warm regards,