We have been coming to TW Island Grand for a few years. It is usually our "cheap getaway". They offer rates in all price ranges from inexpensive standard hotel rooms to newly refurbished 2 bedroom suites - you are free to chose. This stay we tried one of the newly done suites and were very happy. We had a separate living room with a flat screen TV and both bedrooms did as well. They have toned down their color scheme, updated the bathrooms and now have wonderful linens and larger bath towels. Tradewinds is super at recognizing return guests with extra perks - we chose the ammenity we wanted waiting in our room upon arrival (cold beer, nuts, popcorn and a cute cooler) we received 20% off all food and beverage (including all alcohol) purchased on site, and my personal favorite - reserved pool chairs and beach cabana for your entire stay. This is such a nice touch - your choose the chairs you would like for your entire stay and they yours regardless of what time of day you get to the pool. Their staff is well trained at making the guest happy and comfortable - we have had waiters remember us from previous trips, something that is not typical in the hotel industry. While some may not find Tradewinds "top notch" we feel it is typical kitchy Florida. A comfortable, reasonable and fun place to go with kids young or old. Make sure to check out Redbeard's at night too - like an old cabaret with different entertainment 6 nights a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TradeWinds Island Grand spans 20 lush, tropical acres and boasts a heritage of award-winning service and certification as a Florida Green Lodge. Overlooking the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Island Grand is located on the white sand beaches of St. Pete Beach, consistently ranked one of America's Top Beaches by TripAdvisor. Discover 201 things to do with a variety of recreation activities including JetLev flight center, The Floating Water Park, children's programs, paddleboats, tennis, stand-up paddleboards, a three story tall inflatable waterslide and more. Island Grand offers multiple dining and entertainment venues along with sand-in-your-toes beach bars. Pamper yourself with a beachfront massage at Body Works Salon & Spa. Relax on a beach cabana or lounge next to one of 5 heated pools and 2 whirlpools. Our on-site resort transportation and car rental agency makes getting to Island Grand easy and stress free. It's not just a vacation. At TradeWinds, it's a totally immersive experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TradeWinds Island Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Island Grand Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Island Saint Pete Beach
- TradeWinds Island Grand Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida