“As good a meal as you can get in Italy”

Gennaro's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 152 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We ordered a salad and the chicken cacciatore, with a side of penne and meat sauce. It was excellent. We topped it off with a homemade cannoli. It was all as good as my Sicilian grandma could have made. We will return.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Try the homemade sausage and peppers. Veal piccata fresh pizza
This place is a favorite of my Mom and Dad who are locals. I try to come up from Miami at least 8 times a year to visit them and that's always the first place I want to eat at.
My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

1  Thank Judi S
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I went to Gennaro's family owned italian restaurant this past weekend and food was awesome. Vicky was our server and she took care of us. I will going back to st pete beach again in next few weeks and will stop by this establishment again. i wish we have something similar in tampa area. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Say hello to Marcelo, the owner, and Vicki, his wife, they are great people! Best Pizza around, quaint neighborhood restaurant, varied menu, you must try it.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Pizza (Gennaros' special) was amazing - marinara sauce was awesome with fresh toppings. Probably one of the best pizza's I've ever eaten. Also had the Penna pasta which was excellent. Only sad we couldn't finish all food and had to leave the next day so not able to enjoy the leftovers !
Don't be put off by the exterior or the decor. (sits next to a laundry mat) It's a gem in the rough. Food very delicious and very reasonably priced. A real bargain actually. And large variety of choices. We will definitely be back on our next trip.
Excellent staff and service.