“Very Nice Beach Restaurant”
Review of Sloppy Pelican - CLOSED

Sloppy Pelican
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, View
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Carolina
“Very Nice Beach Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very nice place with very good soup and salads of the day ! Better during night with music and nice people ! Drink a beer on the deck is a must !

• Visited April 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great view for lunch”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

One of my favorite spots to enjoy a fried grouper sandwich. They have outdoor, second-floor seating with a nice view of the water. Very laid back, lazy sun-bathing type of place, more of a local hang-out.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sorcha7waters
Toronto, Canada
“Must Go”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My friends and I always end up here whenever we travel down to Florida. Just a really fun, laid-back bar. The docks are so cool, although I'm surprised more people don't fall in. Overall, one of my favorite places to go when I'm in Clearwater

• Visited May 2013
Largo, Florida
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The patrons who go there are marginal to say the least. The place is marginally clean. Would not recommend it to ANYONE! As a local there are so many better choices on the beach that have better class of customers, food and staff.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank martinjmagner
Morrison, Illinois
“Great view for lunch”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

We just kind if happened upon this little place for lunch (it was open, had parking, and was on the water). We sat downstairs perhaps we should have opted to go upstairs. Table was marginally clean. Bartender was marginally attentive. We had the garlic Parmesan fries and they were amazing, a huge serving that we could not finish. I had a salad that was ok and my husband had the pizza burger which he said was ok as well. The best part was the view of the water and watching the pelicans. During the meal I happened to look out at the water in time to see a dolphin surfacing a couple of times. I do not recommend anyone use the bathroom on the lower level...unisex and it smelled horribly of urine.