Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
The Birchwood(St. Petersburg)
  • Restaurant
Terrace Park Suites(St. Petersburg)
  • Pool
The Cordova Inn(St. Petersburg)
Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
View Hotel
The Inn on Third(St. Petersburg)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bbeach drivekey west roomsunshine roomstep stoolbreakfast was absolutely deliciousafternoon winecanopy bedwalking or bikingoff street parkingdowntown stjacuzzi tubvinoy resortlittle touchessitting roomwalking distance to restaurantswaterfront area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Made reservation over phone for a one night stay at the BeAch Drive Inn. The woman who took my reservation quoted me the price, took my credit card information to guarantee and I even received an email confirmation. Then two hours later, I receive a cancellation notice from the Inn. When I called theInn, I was told by another woman that I was quoted the wrong price (by her own employee) and that there was a two night minimum (which was never referenced by her employee). In all my years of travel a written confirmation stands firm - at least everywhere else but the Beach Drive Inn. I hope that they run their Inn better than they run their reservations!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
beachdrive, Owner at Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

I am sorry you gave us such a poor review without staying with us, but we required a 2 night minimum stay on a Holiday Weekend and which was also stated on our website. While stating it was a dissappointing experience, the reviewer was not a guest staying at the Inn and not able to give a full experience as a guest. We are sorry for any miscommunication by the person who may have taken the reservation and assure you that this does not happen.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

My wife and I flew in from Yonkers, New York forout 17th honeymoon and stayed at this Beach Drive Inn BnB and the stay was award winning for us. It was romatic and just the right touch for both of us to enjoy the Sunshine state, FL. The owners Heather and Roland were very nice and and greeted us with much comfort. Thank you for a great time away from home.

Room Tip: The Vinoy spacious
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2011

My husband and I have stayed here a few times and highly recommend it to all our friends that visit the St. Pete and Tampa Bay Area. The owners were very helpful. The atmosphere is just perfect for relaxing. You can't beat its location to great restaurants and other entertainment. Henrietta G. got it perfect when she said "service minded staff....little details: like Wine and Cookies". You couldn't ask for better! We love the Beach Drive Inn.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L_New
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I have stayed at this Inn several times and found it to be thoroughly enjoyable. From the friendliness of the innkeepers and staff to the accommodations along with the location in St. Petersburg. The inn is right downtown and just off the bay. It is across the street from a park where many activities take place.

For getting around town there is a trolley, horse and carriages, electric shuttles and they offer bicycles free to the guest to use.

I will continue to visit and stay at this Inn due to all these reasons.

GM

Room Tip: The west rooms have full baths with Jacuzzi tubs, one is a suite the other is a standard. The standard room as a good firm king bed. There are Jacuzzis in other rooms too.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Greg M
Reviewed 1 December 2011

If you are looking for something unique and remerable, you must visit this old, charming and just adorable little B&B. The owner and staff are so friendly, serviceminded and helpful, the food is fantastic and the little details; like wine and cookies when you arrive home in the afternoon, just makes Beach Drive Inn a place I really want to visit again.
The rooms are a Laura Ashely dream and with just 6 rooms, it feels like staying at "home" in a positive way. My two small kids also loved it (especially with parrot on the veranda) and the breakfasts were so wonderful, it is hard to describe them - go there!

Room Tip: All rooms are unique, ask the owners, they will help you find a suitable one.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family