The property has charm and the laidback atmosphere I was seeking!!!! Nothing pretentious about the property at all. Jana, the Inn Keeper, was fabulous. I needed advice on where to buy a local piece of art for a wedding gift, where to visit St. Pete Beach that was laid back and not filled with drunk college students, where to get my hair done for the wedding and more. Jana made recommendations, printed out Mapquest directions to include phone numbers and more. Every single recommendation was spot on and made my visit easy and enjoyable (absolutely no stress at all!) when deciding what to do or where to go!! In addition, Jana made breakfast every morning and it was unique, healthy and delicious! I am so happy that I picked this little place to spend a 3-day weekend. There is a little park, marina and shopping within footsteps of the B & B and made it safe and easy to enjoy either walking or biking (which I did both!). in one word - Spectacular!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Drive Inn is centrally located along the waterfront district of downtown St. Petersburg at the edge of The Historic Old Northeast. Restaurants, Museums, Entertainment, the Pier, and the Looper Trolley are all within walking distance of the property. Free Parking, WiFi, Bicycles and a Full Breakfast is served each morning. Pets are also allowed in specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Drive Hotel St. Petersburg
- Beach Drive Inn b&b
- Beach Drive Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Petersburg, Florida