We stayed here for the first time (and won't be the last!) in May of this year. I took my husband there for a surprise birthday getaway. We were instantly charmed by the decor and ambiance, not to mention the excellent location. There is so much to do and see within walking (or trolley) distance. We were upgraded to a suite upon arriving and found our room very clean and inviting. They have thought of everything to make your stay comfortable. Jana is so friendly and informative. She also puts together a wonderful breakfast, not to be missed! There were so many items to choose from, as well as a fresh hot made casserole...yum! After we inquired about a local festival going on in Vinoy Park, she promptly returned with a schedule she printed out for us. I just can't say enough but only that we would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Drive Inn is centrally located along the waterfront district of downtown St. Petersburg at the edge of The Historic Old Northeast. Restaurants, Museums, Entertainment, the Pier, and the Looper Trolley are all within walking distance of the property. Free Parking, WiFi, Bicycles and a Full Breakfast is served each morning. Pets are also allowed in specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Drive Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Drive Hotel St. Petersburg
- Beach Drive Inn b&b
- Beach Drive Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Petersburg, Florida