Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown North
Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$123
US$79
Priceline
All reviewsaveda productsst peterooms are smalllobby baran older buildinglocation is greatquaint hotelvalet parkingbed was very comfortablehardwood floorsrays gametropicana fielddali museumdowntownpetersburgwaterfrontflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Look no further!! This hotel was so fun, the decor is refreshing, the team is engaging, the location is exceptional and the Management went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our stay!! What more could you ask for? The bathrooms are small but you don't really spend much time in the bathroom, do you? Try out this treasure!! I'll be back!!!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Special thanks to Hotel Indigo St. Pete! Just stayed for business, first time in ST Pete, but would definitely go back for vacation and stay here!! The staff was friendly and incredibly helpful...especially Victoria. Love love love the pink and green decor! Come to this hotel if you need to relax and unwind!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank DINKs312
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Wife and I stayed here for two nights...got a nice deal on H0tw1re for about 80USD.
Older building so its somewhat loud in the hallways. AC was working fine one one room, but not so great the next day. Staff was nice and friendly. Awesome showers, but the rooms and bathrooms are small. Amazing location! Overall, good deal if you can a room for 70-80USD per night, not the 150USD they charge online.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Lets just say if you want to get assulted this is the hotel for you. Afeter falling asleep for the nite, someone tried to open our hotel door. I stoppped them , but they forced there way in. I called 911 and the police did arrive. The front desk clerk told me she gave them a room key because they knew the girl lwho was staying with me. I was kicked out of the hotel, and no charges were pressed, and found out later my freinds car was broken into. I had to pay for both nites, broke my foot and missed a wedding. NEVER stay here, id be afraid

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank greygoose55
Purple51, General Manager at Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us and provide your feedback. However, we would appreciate a more accurate account of what happened in this guest room at 3am. The hotel actually called the police because of noise and inappropriate behavior from the guest room occupants. The police did resolve the situation although we received many complaints from other guests staying in the same corridor. We pride ourselves on our service and security and I apologize for any inconvenience to both yourself and our other guests for the incidents that occurred that evening.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Ok, yes, I like the creaky floors and the old style charm and the photo real murals on the walls. What I don't find charming, though, is how you can hear everyone going on in each room you pass from the hallway. This is because there is a huge amount of space around each door. Not only does this let in light in sound, it also allows guests to remain in touch with the local ecosystem in the form of crawly critters. There was an old wooden bench in the shower...just ugh. While not exactly filthy, the room wasn't terribly clean, either.

OK, the location is great, and there is free parking - if you can find a spot, and it's not secure. Breakfast is not included, and mine was microwaved. It's probably best to walk around the corner and have something good. There wasn't much staff, and those who are there seem to have multiple responsibilities, so you stand around waiting for service even when the hotel isn't crowded. I wouldn't stay here again when there are other options in the immediate area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank coconuts99
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear coconuts99,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. I will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again.
I was sorry to hear some aspects did not meet your expectations. We will review for possible modifications so to better accommodate our guest in the future.
I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Regards,