“Chihuly does not disappoint”
Review of Chihuly Collection

Chihuly Collection
More attraction details
Owner description: The Chihuly Collection presented by the Morean Arts Center is a stunning, permanent collection of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly’s unique artwork in a magnificent 10,000 square foot gallery.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The glass in this place is amazing. What an art. Had a great time photographing the varied forms. Really recommend spending some time here.

1  Thank Janet L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,741)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I feel honored that Dale Chihuly picked our city to house another of his collections. It is good for the tourism in our city to have such a treasure trove of art! The artwork in the Chihuly Collection is amazing and the displays are really something to see. The hanging chandeliers are of particular note. The admission price is a bit on the high side, but is definitely worth the cost. I have taken my 5 year-old there, but have to admit that as well behaved as he is, I was nervous the entire time. I feel as though it is good to expose children to art and culture, but these pieces are so close to little fingers, it may not be ideal for all children.
The only reason I gave this museum 3 stars is that I was disappointed to learn that many of the pieces were not crafted by Chihuly himself, but by members of his vast team. I didn't see where those artists got the proper credit they deserved for their work on these remarkable pieces. It's not a place I would go to over and over again, but I am glad that I saw it the two times that I did.

1  Thank mrm1008
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It has been about two years since we went. It had a good location and free parking on the street, after 6PM. It was about $15. each for the guided tour which took much less than an hour. Pieces were nice but something was lacking. Guess it purely commercial compared to what you usually feel at an art gallery.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Somewhat small but beautiful glass. I really enjoyed the visit but wish it was larger. It is worth visiting.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Disappointed by the small display for the price. Better to wait and see Chihuly display in Las Vegas. Would not recommend.