“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$106.00*
and up
Tampa Bay CityPASS
More attraction details
Owner description: The Chihuly Collection presented by the Morean Arts Center is a stunning, permanent collection of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly’s unique artwork in a magnificent 10,000 square foot gallery.
Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

As a lover of glass art, I thought I'd seen it all. But this exhibit really blew me away. The colors, variety of pieces, and scale of some of the works are amazing.

• Hebrew first
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“THE CHIHULY COLLECTION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a must-see in St. Petersburg, FL. There is a permanent collection which is fabulous!!! A small gift shop accompanies it. Also available at another site is the HOT SHOP where you can see glass blowing. The artist is amazing!! Don't miss these!

Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Takes your breath away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have long been a fan of Chihuly glass art, and I was not disappointed here. Yes, the collection is smaller than his traveling exhibitions, but the breadth of his artistry can be found in these rooms. We wandered through, and then went back to revisit our favorite pieces. They are giving an educator's discount through the end of June, which was nice.

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Total Beauty Extraviganza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

The talent and beauty of this collection of hand blown glass is unbelievable. It is room after room of breathtaking color and form. This is an exhibit that you will want to see more than once.

Thousand Oaks, CA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Wow! This is worth seeing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you enjoy glass art, you shouldn't miss this museum. While it is small, the work that is there is stunning. I was amazed at the patterns, colors, designs and arrangements. The colors are absolutely beautiful. I walked through again after I finished to make sure I didn't miss anything and to look for more details. I sure would love to have one of the smaller pieces in my home. It's a bit pricey for a small museum, but I found it well worth it because of the unusual nature of the pieces and the wonderful displays. I suggest stopping by when you are in town. I didn't have time to wait for the docent, but I am sure this would be wonderful to learn more about the artist and the art.