“dinner @ 400”

400 Beach Seafood and Tap House
Reserve with OpenTable
400 Beach Seafood and Tap House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 923 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Relaxed Coastal Cuisine, Seafood, Steak, Lunch, Dinner, Local and Organic, Banquets, Sunday Brunch, Private Dining, Romantic, Special Occasion, 24 Beers on Tap, Gluten Free Menu Items, Organic, Outdoor Dining, Business Meetings, Happy Hour, Daily Featured Specials, Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Catering, Baby and Bridal Showers, overlooking Vinoy Waterfront Marina and North Straub Park.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

great meal, great service - enjoyed our time @ 400 Beach House - highly recommended. We sat outside and enjoyed a warmish winter night in St Pete's !

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We had a great outdoor table, fully in the shade, with a view of the water. Our B&B hostess recommended the restaurant and the fish tacos which was spot on - the fish tacos were so fresh and delicious. My husband loved the grouper sandwich. They have a huge beer selection and the waitress was super friendly. We did walk through the inside which was really trendy. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We have visited a number of restaurants on Beach Blvd and this is by far the best! We sat outside, and enjoyed 3 cocktails, Rib appetizer, wedge salad, clam chowder, steak with king crab, and blackened grouper oscar. Everything was delightful. Great food, great service! Ashley was our server and she is sweet and personable. We had a great evening. Can't wait to come back!!!!!

1  Thank Khristian M
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We were in The St. Pete area for a bowling tournament, and were looking for a good restaurant for afterwards. All the reviews on Trip Advisor pointed to a great experience at any of the top 15 rated establishments, so we narrowed our choices to Italian or seafood. No tables available at Grazzi, and no reservations at Bella, so the availability of a table at 400 Beach was the obvious choice. We were a couple minutes late for our reservation, but were seated immediately. A slight delay in getting our drinks out to us was excused, as on a Friday night the bar could have easily been backed up. Dinner was delivered in a reasonable timeframe, as the seafood is advertised as fresh, and I presume the dishes are cooked to order. That was when our server, Carlos, seemed to disappear. One of the other servers brought us our meals, and we didn't see or hear from Carlos again until it was time to clear our plates. By this time, all 4 glasses were empty, and had been for quite some time. A request for refills on the non- alcoholic beverages and another IPA for myself was eventually satisfied, but I received a glass of tap water instead of a beer when he brought back the non- alcoholic drinks. It was another 10 minutes before I received my beer and he immediately left before I could ask for the bill. Another 8 minutes before he came close enough to call him over to ask for it. He came by another couple of times before bringing the check and even though the credit card was laying on the table, he dropped it and left. To not go on, in short it was another 15 minutes before we were able to leave. Excellent food, but definitely not the service we expected.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very rarely when I travel do I have dinner at the same place back to back nights but that is what I did when in town for a 2 night business trip. The food and drinks were so good and the outside dining area was so relaxed that when dinner time rolled around the second night there was no doubt where I was going. I didn't duplicate what I ordered, I tried different selections the 2nd night. Both nights the food was spot on and the experience was great. A can't miss in my opinion.