“Delicious!”
Review of Fred Fleming's Famous Barbeque - CLOSED

Fred Fleming's Famous Barbeque
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is our 3rd visit in two weeks and it's been amazing everytime. Had the pulled pork our first visit, corned beef brisket on our second, and now the regular beef brisket just tonight. They were all so good that I can't pick a favorite anymore. The owner let me sample a smoked chicken wing and it was the best I've ever had. I can't wait to try the rest. of the menu. I have to spend all day smoking it myself to get BBQ this good. Thank you!

• Visited July 2014

Largo, Florida
“Fall Off the Bone Goodness”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fleming's BBQ is excellent. The food is very good..I have been there a few times. I have never been disappointed. From ribs to pulled pork to smoked chicken. Salads, sandwiches. Sides come with the platters..potato salad, cole slaw, beans, green beans. The drinks are enormous and the people who own/work there are so nice and friendly. I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“excellent BBQ”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

They used to be across the street, in what is now Lucky B's. They don't have the menue variety of the new Lucky B's, but the BBQ is so much better. it is a small family owned (Fred Flemming, award winning BBQ master) restaurant. When you walk in, you will most likely be greeted by a family member, and often asked for an opinion about something totally unrelated to food .. lol; just like visiting a relative. the quality of the BBQ meat is as good as it gets, probably the best in St. Pete. Been there before, and will go there again. I LOVE BBQ!!! ummm .. have to say though .. you go there for the food quality and taste, not the "surroundings"

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Bruce F
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Some of the best ribs I have had”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We decided on a takeout order from this place based on a recommendation. The ribs were amazing--everyone loved them. They were tasty and the meat so tender and almost fell off the bone even though they were a dry rub. The sauces---you have several choices---were spectacular. The sides were good as well--macaroni cheese, cole slaw, potato salad, barbecue beans. This will be our go to place for barbecue in St. Pete. Next time we will try the pulled pork and pulled chicken. There are a few tables for sit down eating. The staff is very helpful and accommodating.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank librarian73
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Voted Best BBQ in World 2Xs”
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

Great place So glad they are back. Do not confuse vFred's with the place across the street. Nw corner of 4th st and 44th Ave n. a must for B BQ

Visited April 2013