We stayed here on a family visit, so basically were just looking for a reasonably-priced place to sleep. For that purpose the hotel was fine; and we booked at a good rate. Our room was clean, we had no problems with anything in the room; the bathroom was fine. The free breakfast included eggs, biscuits, bacon, fruit, juice, coffee, cereals, pastries, etc., and the breakfast area was clean and well-stocked.
Wifi is free. We did not use the pool or fitness center.
I agree that the location is a bit sketchy, but we never felt unsafe. On past visits we have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on 54th street. Of the two hotels, I think the Hampton Inn is better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Florida