We always try to stay at Hampton. But the really downtown one was just a bit more than we wanted to pay. This Hampton was just a couple of miles from downtown, a little closer to the beaches, and was very clean and nice. The rooms were good sized, they were quiet, and we got a good sleep both nights we were there. We ate at restaurants in St Pete on the gulf,so the location of the hotel meant that it was easier to drive there. But it only took 10-12 minutes to drive back downtown, so it seemed pretty ideal to us. We were very pleased with our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Florida