“Nice place to stay”

Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
Ranked #11 of 43 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I would recommend this Hampton to all travelers. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They provided a nice warm continental breakfastan with french toast sticks, sausage, fresh fruit and more. The beds were a comfortable place to sleep. The facility was secure. I left my vehicle and drove with a coworker for my training conference. My stay was uneventful as it should be.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I find the Hampton Inn in St. Petersburg a home away from home and I am always glad to stay there. They have a beautiful pool , great exercise room and a very satisfactory breakfast with very helpful and friendly wait staff

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed here in 2011 and 2012 for 1/2 marathons in St. Pete so decided to stay again this year for the Lady Speedstick 1/2. As usual Hampton didn't disappoint! Check-in was easy and my room was clean and comfy. I'd say 85% of the guests were there for the race and the staff did a great job accommodating us with late check-outs and even pulled the breakfast out 2 hours early so we could eat beforehand.

The first year I stayed they didn't do this. Last year they had some bagels out which was great. This year they had everything out early. I really appreciate that gesture, as it allowed me to run well fed (perhaps NOT a consequence, I beat my fastest time). I know it caused extra work for the staff and the poor guy at the desk was all by himself trying to answer the phone and get food out!

This is NOT in a fancy part of town but there's decent places to eat nearby and downtown St. Pete is a few minutes away. Some peeling wall paper in the bathroom but who cares? It was very clean!

I'll be back next year!

Room Tip: I was on the second floor next to the pool which normally I won't do but it was very quiet. Poss...
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Recently in St Pete for business, needed to stay close to site, and found this excellent Hampton Inn nearby at a very reasonable rate. Right in the middle of businesses and traffic flow, it offered a clean, quiet rest stop with incredible staff, free wifi, fitness room and nice hot breakfast.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This is a well-run and convenient hotel. I would definitely stay here again. The staff is knowledgable, caring helpful and upbeat. Also, the morning breakfast is served hot and in a neat fashion. Housekeeping was on-time and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel is just off the highway enough to be quiet and comfortable. A classic Hampton Inn with a cheerful staff and nice room, convenient to I-275. Friendly staff were great about an ultra late arrival and accommodated special requests. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was my 4th stay here and I will be back. Convenient to city, nicer than usual pool. Adequate fitness room. Spacious rooms. Quiet. Even when full I don't hear people in other rooms. Helpful staff. Free parking is a plus for me. Has everything I look for in a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business