Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
US$232
US$200
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Cordova Inn(St. Petersburg)
US$123
US$350
US$340
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot itemsroom was cleana hilton honors membernice pool areapool and hot tubtropicana fieldclose to downtownfresh fruitminute drivest peterays gamedali museumpetersburglobbyflhousekeepingwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

we came to St. Petersburg to watch the Rays and Yankees play. We were only 15 minutes away from Tropicana field and had a great time. We would stay with you again. When we arrived the fridge was not cooling correctly but the staff had it fixed in no time.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was here on business. I found this hotel to be very clean and comfortable. The staff were polite and knowledgeable about the area. The hotel is in a good location to restaurants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The Hampton inn was clean, well kept, enjoyable staff. We were greeted warmly when we checked in (late). Breakfast was very helpful and friendly. Location worked for us as we were close enough to Eckerd College and found good places to eat in Saint Petersburg. Would stay here again

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very helpful and pleasant staff. Very comfortable, clean and quiet rooms. Nice breakfast. Nice size pool. Good value for the money. Will stay here again when I'm back to visit my son at the nearby college.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

They have people that will take things from your room and the rooms are not clean. I would not stay at this location ever again but if you do you will have things missing and the rooms not clean over priced to much noise and they will not do anything about it like they don't care so do not stay at this location at all or you will find the same as I did so don't stay. You have been advised.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
srewy, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Hearing directly from guests is important as it tells us what we are doing well and what we need to do to improve. I hope you will accept my most humble apology for the unfriendly service and for the other issues and frustrations you experienced. I will promptly take the steps necessary to correct the problems you have brought to my attention. I am confident that if you return to our hotel, you would have a much improved experience. If I can be of assistance in booking a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me at 727.322.3770.

Tiffany Stewart, GM