The two owners welcomed us with big smiles. They offered a glass of wine or a beer that they called happy hours. They make you feel at home.
The hotel is very cute and the rooms just the right sizes and clean. If you need to find a place to eat, they got a book of recommendations with menus of restaurants that are near. Its very well located (near central ave)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Important information: Starting mid July 2015, our hotel will be called "The Inn On Third". It will be the same owners and innkeepers as the last 10 years, so you can expect the same great service and hospitality as in the past. We look forward to welcoming you! Charming historic inn conveniently located in the heart of Downtown St. Petersburg. This 22 guest room inn is within walking distance to world class museums and galleries, fine dining, evening entertainment and St. Pete's beautiful waterfront. Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, is less than 1 mile from the inn. The Gulf beaches are an app. 20 Minute drive from Downtown. Amenities at the inn include a continental breakfast, a drink at Evening Happy Hour, wifi and limited onsite parking. We are a 2-star property know for excellent service and unique accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn on Third reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Best Inn St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Best Inn
- Best Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Best Inn
- The Inn On Third St. Petersburg, Florida