“OH WOW! LOVE THESE CUPCAKES”
Review of Sarasota Cupcake Company - CLOSED

Sarasota Cupcake Company
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This is the real deal, always a few really great flavors to choose from and big enough to share. We love it every time we go!

Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

Great cupcakes. We tried the Boston cream, vanilla, and raspberry cupcakes. All of them were fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

My husband and I were excited to try Sarasota Cupcakes, being frequent vacationers here. We split a very large white raspberry cupcake for $4 and while it was good (what cupcake isn't?) it wasn't that impressive. The shop only had four flavors and was not that exciting. If you are on St Armands, I would recommend going to Le Macaron instead-- much tastier, better variety, and better value.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband and I just happened to stop in for a cupcake and to get out of the heat, and boy are we glad we did!! We split an apple pie cupcake. It was amazing!! The spice cake was rich and moist with a wonderful texture. The apple filling was a scrumptious surprise and tasted just like homemade apple pie filling. The frosting was smooth and soooooo creamy. It really complemented the rest of the cupcake without being too sugary. I can't wait to have some friends over for dinner because I know just what I'll be serving for dessert!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

This establishment on St. Armand's Circle was excellent. We visited here late in the evening and I did not expect the cupcakes to be too great, since it was late. The cupcakes were perfect. There were not too many flavor choices, but there need not be anything else except the vanilla raspberry. I cannot think of a word to describe this moist, flavorful cupcake. The size is big enough to share. We also had the chocolate and vanilla. A must visit in Sarasota.