“Good food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Galloway, New Jersey
“Good food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised the food was really good Saturday night is prime rib. Large portions good kids menus with very large portions we will be back to eat there again we liked it very much

“Nice Outdoor, Dog Friendly Dining”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The main reason we chose this restaurant is that it has outdoor waterfront dining and is dog friendly. We brought our Lab mix with us and had an enjoyable experience. The waterfront is more like a view over a pond, but we still liked it. I wanted ribs that day but knew I couldn't eat a full order. The server suggested the half rack which was perfect! My husband had the meat loaf and loved it. Plenty of food and a nice atmosphere. Service was great as well!

• Visited July 2014
Montpelier, Virginia, USA
“Nice setting”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Lots of food, good atmosphere but food is not great. Good for friends and wanting to enjoy the weather without spending too much.

Visited June 2014
“3.5 ”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

05.19.14 visit. The parking is confusing but we found our way to the door. I'm not a smoker and was nervous about the previous reviews. I smelt a slight hint of smoke at first, but the air was pretty well clean. Killer nachos were ok, chili seemed out of a can. Cesar salad pretty good.black and blue burger was great...not over seasoned. Brewed tea, yay! Waitress was absent at times, but overall not bad.

2 Thank Ageezee
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had lunch today at the Boardwalk and was a little disappointed. I ordered chili that was described on the menu as being lightly spiced but was to spicy for me to finish. For lunch I had the Island Chicken which was over cooked and very dry. The Red Beans and Rice also seemed to be over cooked and had an odd flavor, I'm guessing it was from the metal bowl it was served in. I sat at the bar and the bartender very nice and provided great service.

• Visited May 2014