All reviews ceviche boutique hotel tapas bar downtown st st pete within walking distance bars and restaurants fantastic location central avenue beach drive coffee maker pointe petersburg jannus nightlife marina
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I've stayed at several different spots in downtown St. Petersburg and while this isn't the most upscale or luxurious of spots it's usually a bit cheaper than the other places. It does get points for uniqueness and it's close to Jannus Landing and other downtown nightlife but otherwise I personally prefer a couple other downtown locations. I'd stay here again, but not my top choice.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
MGR_Guest_Relations, General Manager at Ponce De Leon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Thank you for sharing your review with us. Whether positive or negative we do appreciate everyone's feedback as it assists us in bettering our service. If you would like to discuss further details about your stay, please email our General Manager, Audrey at alove@poncedeleonhotel.com

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Aside from the very beautiful Juliyka ( resident Tennis Pro ), and all the other extremely gracious staff, this venue is very lovely, clean and quaint. The location cannot be matched. After careful research I selected this hotel. I recommend this venue most enthusiastically.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PenmanUk
MGR_Guest_Relations, Public Relations Manager at Ponce De Leon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you found our hotel to be clean and quaint. We invite you to visit us again soon. Again, thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Decent price, the decor is pretty neat very art deco. My husband enjoys this hotel I for some reason I can't explain am a little creeped out by it. Great location. One bad thing on this experience on the day we were leaving we found that a previous guest had left food in the top of the closet. So not sure how clean it is. It looked clean and perhaps this was just missed but I am not sure I will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
MGR_Guest_Relations, Manager at Ponce De Leon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Dawn, Thank you for sharing your review with us. We apologize for the inconvenience at the end of your stay. We can assure you, that we seek to meet all of our visitors needs. This is not the norm as this could have been a small overlook. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you do give us another chance to turn your experience around.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

I come to downtown St Pete every 3 months or so. Ponce De Leon has been and will always be the hotel I stay at. It is so close to everything that the area has to offer. The employees are always kind and they always remember me- which makes me feel good. They are always helpful too. If you are looking for a place to stay that is within walking distance to everything, trendy, historic, with lovely rooms and wonderful employees then I would not suggest anywhere but the Ponce De Leon. I look forward to my return...

Room Tip: I like the rooms that are odd numbered rooms..... They have the best views !!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
PonceDeLeonHotel, Sales Department at Ponce De Leon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Hi Erik,

We truly appreciate your loyalty to Ponce De Leon Hotel and thank you for coming back every time you come to St. Pete. Guests like you inspire us to work even harder and it makes the whole team here happy and proud when guests are pleased and want to come back. We work as a family and we treat our guests likewise and we are glad that you enjoy it.

Thank you one more time for such kind words and for recommending us to future travelers, we know that your review will make an impact.

We are looking forward to seeing you again,

Happy Holidays,

Julija Lukac
Ponce De Leon Hotel.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

We stayed here one night for a concert across the street at "Janus Live" (a cool outdoor venue). Location was our primary concern and this was perfect. There is a great Spanish tapas restaurant in the hotel that turns into a truly authentic salsa club late night. The rooms were clean but the age of the hotel shows.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about Ponce De Leon Hotel. We are happy to hear that you had a good stay and that location was convenient for your trip. As you have probably heard this hotel was built in 1922 and that gives it a unique historic charm which some people enjoy more than others.

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable please don't hesitate to contact us since we have a 24/7 front desk services at 727-550-9300.

We hope to see you again,

Ponce De Leon Hotel wishes you Happy Holidays,