“1st time on a Segway...loved it!”

Remi's Segway Tours
Ranked #11 of 79 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“1st time on a Segway...loved it!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was an amazing tour of Fort DeSoto Park. This was my first time on a Segway and I love it! I wish I had one at home! Remi took the time to make sure that we were fully comfortable operating the Segway. After only 10 minutes, we were standing on our own and ready to go. I would recommend this tour to anyone staying in the area.

Visited June 2014

Longmont, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“This was an amazing, safe and fun adventure for our family of 4 because Remi has immersed himself in the St Pete history and giv”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

It was the most fun. Remi is most concerned with safety but also is quite entertaining in his commentary. We all, age 18-50, enjoyed it thoroughly. We followed in our vehicle and explored the park a little afterward and received a great meal recommendation. It was a great morning and my husband and I will go again in the fall when we return.

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“For the price, one amazing trip!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Remi was amazing! At first we thought it was a bit expensive but once we started the trip and all, it was worth every penny! Remi was really friendly and taught each rider how to ride and even made funny jokes which made the riders interact with each other! I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants to have some fun with this device! I just wish I could buy one eventually! Thanks for everything Remi! (Your Brazilian friends!)

Visited May 2014
Hudson, New Hampshire
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a great time! And it was awesome how well Remi explained the use of the Segways! Highly recommend this to anyone!!!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I thought it would be difficult!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Remi is an excellent instructor! He is very patient and takes the time needed to make you feel comfortable! Our tour was full of fun facts about the area, beautiful sights, and a stop at the beach. I enjoyed every minute of this, most fun excursion of the week! Also, we had called around and his price was much more affordable!
Thank you Remi!
Scarlett, Chuck, Kevin, and Louise!

Visited April 2014