“Nice Outside Space”
Review of Tryst

Tryst
Reserve with OpenTable
Tryst is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A mix of eclectic foods and high-end wine and spirits, including one-of-a-kind signature cocktails on Beach Drive in St. Petersburg. Discover the indulgence of our culinary team's unique take on traditional and nontraditional creations served every night in addition to one of the best parties in Downtown.
Denver, Colorado
“Nice Outside Space”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Went for drinks one sunny Monday afternoon, after a trip to the Salvador Dali Museum. Nice drinks, good service. Cool outside bar you can smoke at while enjoying a cocktail and people watching on Beach Dr. All Good!!

Visited February 2013

Ashtabula, Oh
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

It took about 10 minutes from the time we were seated till the waiter arrived at our table. Since I'm vegetarian and was in town for the half marathon the next day and need to load up on carbs, I asked the waiter about portion size of the Pasta Carbonara which I ended up ordering but the portion size was smaller than I expected for the price. My wife split a Rib-eye with her dad and said it was excellent. The waiter made sure that the buns (which were most excellent) kept coming which helped offset the smaller entre size. I thought $12 for a salad was a little over the top. We elected to eat inside instead of the patio in front of the restaurant and wished that three women at the bar would have found a place outside. One of the women in particular had a few too many cocktails and was loud and obnoxious and spouting lots of profanity.

Visited February 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Service was excellent!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I would give this a 5 star but I wasn't the biggest fan of the food. I appreciate that they were creative with the dishes, but I thought it was a tad overpriced for the portions. The ambiance was nice with the outdoor seating and the lights. However the restaurant is actually very small if you wanted to sit indoors. I would say that the best part of our visit was how knowledgeable and friendly our server was.

• Visited February 2013
McLean, Virginia
“Unassuming place however worth the try”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

This very narrow restaurant located on the famed Beach Drive has a great outdoor seating where we enjoyed a lovely diner. At the opposite of many restaurants their menu is fairly diverse and simple and while many may find it a turn off, the food ends up being very good. The service could have been better as our waiter only showed up just to take the menu order and clear the table, we had to ask the hostess for his help three times, again a case of a restaurateur wanting to keep his overhead low. Since this restaurant had only a couple of tables outside and a few customers inside this is the only reason we can come up with. It is a bit pricey however, it is in line with the location. The wine and bottled water were fairly reasonable.

• Visited January 2013
Grove, OK
“Try the Blue Cheese BLT!!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Beautiful Setting, excellent Service, and the Blue Cheese BLT is unbelievable!!! Loved it!!! My husband had the Shrimp Poorboy and it was fabulous too. Will definately be back.

Visited January 2013