“No Change”

Denny's
Ranked #382 of 961 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I think Dennys has a monoply f given good service and great food.I love there milk shakes and there slams mmmmmm

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Denny's is my son's favorite place for breakfast.. I believe our waitress was trying to single-handedly handle every table in the restaurant.. Hence creating havoc with our food order. For example I ordered a hot tea and received hot-water no teabag I had to ask for a teabag. We were never asked if we would like anything else to drink so When I requested a refill I received an ice water and a teabag... Seriously.
The food was typical for Denny's average at best. I would suggest hitting bobevans just a couple doors down.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Service was very slow and hard to get refills on coffee and water. meal was fair and waitress at beginning was very friendly but something happened in the restaurant (unknown what) during our visit and her attitude dramatically changed by checkout.

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Server was kind and prompt with our food. They have healthy meals available such as turkey bacon and whole wheat pancakes.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Food was good, service was great. The waiter was friendly, memorized our order (5 of us)
Cost was reasonable.