“Great beer selection”
Review of Brewburgers - CLOSED

Brewburgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We ate here the first time because it was close to the hotel. We went back because of the great burgers and wonderful beer selection. They have taps from local breweries.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is a very interesting place - basically sandwiched between an IHOP and and a Subway - really a "hole in the mall!" Wife and I had lunch - ordered burgers, of course. Mine was a BLT burger - fried green tomato w/ bacon. Wife had the Fiesta burger. Both were quite tasty - my onion rings were clearly home made and enjoyable. Server, Amanda, did a very nice job of taking care of us. Many, many craft beers on tap. We'll go back.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Obviously this place has a fair number of mixed reviews. Our experience was good. The brewburger was tasty. My wife had the bacon and blue and she enjoyed it.

Sweet potato tots and onion rings were good, but a bit greasy. Service was excellent, but in fairness, they weren't exactly busy.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stopped by while on the way to visit a friend in law school. Beer was cold, service friendly and the burgers we had better than average. Not the best, but certainly a B+ rating .... Sides were good and the manager went out of his way to chat. Struck us as reasonably priced and probably a nice spot to watch some sports in a less crowded environment. Students will enjoy this place!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We ordered some food for a business luncheon and I was not impressed at all with the food. I ordered the Guinness burger and received a plain, burnt burger on a bun; that's it! The famous sweet potato tots were soggy and had a thick flour, bland taste. Most of my colleagues agreed and had similar experiences. People on this site for this restaurant had different experiences as you will see, but I cannot believe this is worthy of a 3/4-star at all!

1  Thank johnluriejr