We work for a Hilton and travel (leisurely) quite a bit, usually staying at Hamptons. This hotel was amazing and had it all. It had an amazing location in downtown St. Pete, was clean and modern with very efficient and friendly team members, offered great amenities: manager reception Mon-Thurs with wine, beer and DELICIOUS (hot) apps, a beautiful pool area, breakfast in the morning, a nearby pickup location for the Rays trolley, DVD players in the rooms... I could go on and on. They clearly haven't skimped on anything. We walked to the Salvador Dali museum, Publix, a few breweries, and some great restaurants.
We stayed in a double room on the fourth floor with a great view of the pool area. The room and bathroom were large, bright and clean. There was even a sunshade on the window for late sleepers. Instead of typical Sysco products, this hotel carries Neutrogena. We kept our Do Not Disturb on the door in the mornings and never once heard housekeeping or any other guests from our room. We took our DND off the door when we left and came back to a tidied room every afternoon. Housekeeping, the Front Desk and the Valet Stand were all superb during our 3 day stay. We have family in the area and hope to stay here on our next trip to St. Pete.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Florida